Wednesday, May 13, 2015

To be good! Chapter 5

You need to establish something to be good. 
I always think about it because I always have  a negative attitude.
But sometimes is a good. 
If I have a negative attitude, I have to analyze something makes me to be a good.
When I was compete in a season, I always had some spare skates. 
If skates are broken suddenly, I can't perform.
Besides,most skates are not perfect.
 It's difficult to find good one whether or not.
If I don't use bad skates, I always contribute skates with autograph to charity auction.


By the way, I change the topics.
I'm smoker.
I want to quit smoking but it is hard for me.
When I was young, I was pressured by a friend smoked a cigarette.
I regret it...


2 comments:

  1. There is an old Japanese proverb that goes, "If you are prepared, you don't have to worry".

    ReplyDelete
  2. You don't strike me as being a negative person and I'm glad you quit smoking. What does "to be a good" mean? You need to add a noun.

    ReplyDelete