Friday, May 1, 2015

My experiences! Chapter1

I had been skating of Figure Skate since 1994. I retired in last October from competitive.I got many good experiences  and also rivals.My opinions is rivals must be good friends because we vie with compete.We can share same feeling.

I had many staff  who helped to my performance.For example,main coache,assistant coach,technical coach,choreographer,agent,off ice trainer,and nutritionist.
They are master of their jobs.They assisted for my performance than I leaned many things from them.

Sometimes their information had bothered to me.I had confused to intend to my performance because of too much information.I tried many things during same time then I couldn't make it with my performance.I could to know sometimes I should reflect to simple things.
But anyway,it's good to know many things to improve.




1 comment:

  1. I was impressed to watch your performances at the Olympic games and World Championships. I didn’t know Olympic athletes like you had such a pressure.

    ReplyDelete